Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve: Memories and Resolutions.

Hello there!
How's it going? Are you excited? I mean, tomorrow is the first day of a new year, 2013 is over!
Are you going to party tonight? I think you will!


Let's drink Champagne!
I actually don't know what I'm going to do yet, but I'm pretty sure I'll have a lot of fun.

I've never done this before but I thought it was cool to write some resolutions for the new year. I'll start this 'tradition' this year.

Claudia's resolutions
1. Save money
2. Spend less -which is connected to the first goal-
3. Be nicer with everyone -even with the people I can't stand-
4. Pass the year -it means that I have to study hard-
5. Make new friends
6. Help the others
7.Listen more
8. Be a better person
9. Be positive -it'll be hard, I'm such a negative person-
10. Grow long hair.

Ten resolutions that I'm not sure I will follow. Probably three of them will be realized but the others won't.
FINGERS CROSSED.
What about your resolutions? Are they different from mine?




Whatever, I was thinking about tomorrow. It's unbelievable.. tomorrow is already the first day of 2014, which means that this year is already over.
That makes me think about all of the things I've done and the ones I haven't done at all.

I remember the beginning of 2013 like it was yesterday. I was at a party and I wasn't actually very happy about that. I was sick and I had stomach ache. I remember I wanted to eat something but in the room there were only food I couldn't eat.
I actually stayed in a corner of the room the whole party. It wasn't the best night ever.

The month of January it reminds me of my grandfather's birthday. I remember I cooked his birthday cake as gift and he actually said that it was delicious -that's why I started cooking cakes and other stuff like that.-
January it's been important because of that, I guess.

There it comes February, my brother -the one who lives in London- came in our hometown while my mom and I were at the cinema watching Les Miserables -beautiful movie by the way-. I knew about his coming but my mom didn't so it was amazing to see her face when she realized that he was in town.

March, I actually don't remember anything of that month. I probably did nothing important the whole month.

In April I went to Spain with my classmates. I can't forget about that journey because I lost my baggage. Well, it wasn't me who lost it. It actually stayed at the airport of my city the whole week. That trip had ins and outs.. more outs than ins but it doesn't matter anymore.

May was the month I almost died because of my anxiety. It was the month of my French exam. I was sure I would have failed, I had a good grade instead.

June, same of March but school ended up in this month and I got to the beach with my friends. Just that though

In July I went to a city called Milazzo because my mom had to work there, I went with her because I haven't seen her for the whole year but I actually realized I missed my friends the second day -I didn't know anybody in that town, I was desperate but even if sometimes I almost died of boredom, I loved spending some time with my mom-. Oh it was also the month I broke my third laptop, which I'm using right now to write this post and it still work so.. I'll keep on using it.


August has always been my favorite month to be honest, but this year I didn't love it as much as the other years. I had to go to the dentist for half a month and I ended up a week before my birthday -which is the 22nd of this month- so I kind of hated it.

September, well, I created this blog on September and I'm glad I did it. I hope you like this blog as much as I do. Let me know your opinion about it, it would make me happy or sad.. well it depends on what you'll say haha

October, November and December have been to fast living. I mean, I don't remember anything special I did during this three months. Well, Christmas happened and I got two fantastic books, a scarf, a beautiful sweatshirt and some money.

I'm trying to save money for.. I still don't know for what but when I'll find something I like I'll buy it thanks to that. Hope that I'll keep on saving it for long!

Oh, I was forgetting the best thing I got for Christmas: a book which all the pages are white. Personally I think it's amazing because I will write everything in there, like it is a little journal. I absolutely love it.
I will start writing in it tomorrow!

                                                

I wanted to make different lists of the things that I think have been the best -movies, songs, albums and books-

Movies:
1: Catching Fire
2: Thor The Dark World
3: The Mortal Instrument: City of Bones
4: Frozen
5: Monsters University

Songs:        
1: Something I Need - OneRepublic
2: Demons - Imagine Dragons
3: Royals - Lorde
4: Summertime Sadness - Lana Del Rey
5: Thank You Very Much - Margaret

Albums:
1: Native - OneRepublic
2: Beyoncé - Beyoncé
3: Pure Heroine - Lorde
4: Swings Both Ways - Robbie Williams
5: To Be Loved -Michael Bublé

Books (some of them were released on other years)
1: The Fault In Our Stars - John Green (2012)
2: The Help - Kathryn Stockett (2009)
3: The Lucky One - Nicholas Sparks (2008)
4: Inferno - Dan Brown (2013)
5: The Perks Of Being A Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky (2012)

These are my personal opinions about the best movies, songs, albums and books. What are yours? Leave a comment and let me know your personal favorite movies, books, songs and albums.

Personally I hope 2014 will be better than 2013. I mean 2013 has been boring, I hope 2014 will be funnier and so on.

Well, I'm done writing for tonight.

Have an amazing night guys and happy new year!

See you next year

Claudia 

                                     
                                     

                                       

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment